How Much is the Honda CR-V?
Explore the 2018 Honda CR-V price points to find out which model works best for your driving style and budget! Each CR-V comes with helpful features to make your San Marcos drive worry-free, like Honda’s comprehensive suite of safety technology, and there are a variety of trim levels and upgrades to choose from.
Honda CR-V Trims
Each 2018 Honda CR-V comes standard with CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) and is available with Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™. Each successive trim level builds on the last–for example, with the CR-V EX you’ll be getting everything available in the LX, and even more standard features and optional add-ons. See some features on each which CR-V is right for you:
- 2018 CR-V LX – starting at $24,150* – Standard LED Daytime Running Lights, Multi-Angle Rearview Camera for safe backing up, and Fold-Flat 60/40 Split Rear Seats
- 2018 CR-V EX – starting at $26,950* – Standard Honda Sensing® safety technology, Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®, 7-inch Audio Touch-Screen Display
- 2018 CR-V EX-L – starting at $29,450* – Standard Leather-Trimmed Interior and Power-Adjustable Seating, Power Tailgate, and Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- 2018 CR-V Touring – starting at $32,650* – Standard with Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate, LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off, Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers, Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation
Curious what the critics had to say about the new CR-V? Here are what the top names in auto think about this Honda SUV:
- U.S. News: “We named the CR-V our 2018 Best Compact SUV for the Money** because it has the best combination of overall quality and value in its class. Thanks to its sizeable cabin, wealth of safety features, and positive feedback from automotive writers, we named the CR-V our 2018 Best Compact SUV for Families***.”
- Car and Driver: “Honda’s CR-V is a triple threat: it packs a host of high-tech equipment, impressive fuel economy, and copious cargo space. As if that’s not enough, the CR-V also boasts contemporary styling and engaging driving dynamics.”
- Edmunds: “There’s also more rear legroom […] and an exceptional 75.8 cubic feet of maximum cargo space that makes the supposedly compact CR-V a legitimate alternative to midsize SUVs. Add it all up and the CR-V is a strong contender for best-in-class honors.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “It has more interior room than a Toyota RAV4, more power than the Nissan Rogue and better resale value than a Ford Escape. The [Honda CR-V] continues to be the go-to crossover SUV for those seeking dependability, affordability, safety, and simplicity.”
Find Your CR-V at Honda of Escondido
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $975.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.