Set and Store Radio Presets
How to set radio presets on your HondaLink system
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
More from Honda of Escondido
Looking for a car you can customize to fit your personality? With more than 13 different color options, the 2019 Honda Accord offers a color to match your mood and style. Go for a splash of color with a blue, red, or green or stick with classic whites. You can even deepen things up with…
The 2019 Honda Civic is here, and offers a variety of exciting trims to choose from. Honda not only offers drivers various styles when it comes to the interior of their vehicles, but also presents many exterior color options and the Civic is no exception. Let’s break down the lineup of one of the most…
Looking for the best pizza in Vista, CA? No matter if you’re looking for a thin crust style pie or something that brings you back to its Italian heritage, you’ll find plenty of pizza restaurants in Vista, CA to choose from. Take a look at this list of best pizza in Vista, CA below and…