Set and Store Radio Presets
How to set radio presets on your HondaLink system
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
More from Honda of Escondido
There are five available 2020 Honda HR-V configurations from which to choose, each of which stands to enhance your San Marcos-area commute. That’s because all HR-V trims can have all-wheel drive installed, and they prove versatile and fun to drive. Of course, each 2020 Honda HR-V model comes with a unique set of features, which will…
Interested in the 2020 Honda Passport? Of course a dealership like Honda of Escondido will sing the Passport’s praises, especially given its impressive power and ample space. But it’s important to gather information from unbiased sources, as well, which is why the 2020 Honda Passport reviews are critical in your decision-making process. Find out what some of…
The 2020 Honda CR-V is known for being practical, efficient, and spacious, but how much can a Honda CR-V tow? When properly equipped, the Honda CR-V towing capacity reaches up to 1,500 pounds. That’s more than enough to tow a jet ski, an ATV, a small fishing boat, or a small teardrop camper on the…