Set and Store Radio Presets
How to set radio presets on your HondaLink system
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
More from Honda of Escondido
Subcompact crossover SUVs have become quite popular among San Marcos-area drivers like you, but that doesn’t mean that you have to compromise on interior space. The 2021 Honda HR-V is proof. This Honda crossover guarantees ample room for passengers and cargo alike, and it certainly doesn’t skimp on convenient features and advanced technologies. Check out the…
Make the most of every gallon of gas as you travel around San Marcos with the 2021 Honda Civic. Given that the introductory Honda Civic model — the Civic Sedan LX with a continuously variable transmission (CVT) — earns 30 mpg city and 38 mpg highway*, according to EPA estimates, there’s no doubt that you will…
The most exciting part of picking out your Honda SUV is deciding which colors you prefer inside and out. And while the high-tech amenities, performance features, and safety systems of the 2021 Honda Pilot are certainly intriguing, the colors you select create the cabin ambiance you desire and exude your personality on the San Marcos streets….