Set and Store Radio Presets
How to set radio presets on your HondaLink system
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
More from Honda of Escondido
The 2020 Honda CR-V is known for being practical, efficient, and spacious, but how much can a Honda CR-V tow? When properly equipped, the Honda CR-V towing capacity reaches up to 1,500 pounds. That’s more than enough to tow a jet ski, an ATV, a small fishing boat, or a small teardrop camper on the…
In general, tires should be rotated every 5,000 to 7,500 miles, although you’ll want to check in your vehicle’s owner’s manual in case your vehicle requires a more specific figure. If you’d like to learn more about tire rotation and get Honda service tips, explore this guide from Honda of Escondido and rely on our San Marcos-area Honda…
The Honda Civic mpg ratings have made this compact car a perennial favorite with San Marcos-area drivers, and it’s never been hard to see why. For 2020, it’s offering even more impressive features and capabilities, without losing any of its efficiency credibility. Although each of the available models is sure to impress, the 2020 Honda Civic…