Set and Store Radio Presets
How to set radio presets on your HondaLink system
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
More from Honda of Escondido
Contact Us It’s no secret that Honda makes cars designed to keep you safe, so drivers can venture out on the So-Cal roadways with peace of mind in any of these safety award-winning Honda models: The Civic: The 2018 Honda Civic received a total of five NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Ratings¹ across different trims. The…
Learn More View Inventory Explore the 2018 Honda CR-V price points to find out which model works best for your driving style and budget! Each CR-V comes with helpful features to make your San Marcos drive worry-free, like Honda’s comprehensive suite of safety technology, and there are a variety of trim levels and upgrades to…
View Inventory Contact Us The 2018 Honda Civic price is accessible to Vista drivers at every trim level. Better still, you’ll have access to a variety of standard features as well as the safety features for which Honda vehicles are renowned. Explore the Honda Civic price points, the tour the Civic inventory at Honda of…