Set and Store Radio Presets
How to set radio presets on your HondaLink system
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
More from Honda of Escondido
The 2019 Honda Civic interior provides much more than the comfort and entertainment features you’d expect from a sedan. The Civic interior goes above and beyond offering more safety and comfort technology that you won’t want to miss out on. Explore these features by taking the Civic for a test drive at Honda of Escondido today to…
There are different ways to finance your new vehicle with a bad credit score. At Honda of Escondido, we want to tell any customer who’s ever wondered, “Can I get a car loan with bad credit?” that they can! Visit our finance team to find out how after checking out our guide on the ways you can…
In general, tires should be rotated every 5,000 to 7,500 miles, although you’ll want to check in your vehicle’s owner’s manual in case your vehicle requires a more specific figure. If you’d like to learn more about tire rotation and get Honda service tips, explore this guide from Honda of Escondido and rely on our San Marcos-area Honda…