Set and Store Radio Presets
How to set radio presets on your HondaLink system
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
More from Honda of Escondido
Looking for the best pizza in Vista, CA? No matter if you’re looking for a thin crust style pie or something that brings you back to its Italian heritage, you’ll find plenty of pizza restaurants in Vista, CA to choose from. Take a look at this list of best pizza in Vista, CA below and…
Generally, a car replacement battery ranges from $75 to $200 in the San Marcos area. At Honda of Escondido, we have a selection of premium Honda batteries manufactured especially for your Honda Accord and Honda Pilot. Learn more about our selection of car replacement batteries and services available at Honda of Escondido today. Contact Service When to Replace Your Car…
Residents of Escondido and visitors from San Marcos and Vista have a wealth of wineries to choose from, where you can experience breathtaking views of California valleys and mountains, sip crisp whites, robust reds, and more. Explore below to find a favorite winery in Escondido, CA, and be sure to drink responsibly by arranging a ride with a…