Set and Store Radio Presets
How to set radio presets on your HondaLink system
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
More from Honda of Escondido
The Honda Civic mpg ratings have made this compact car a perennial favorite with San Marcos-area drivers, and it’s never been hard to see why. For 2020, it’s offering even more impressive features and capabilities, without losing any of its efficiency credibility. Although each of the available models is sure to impress, the 2020 Honda Civic…
The 2019 Honda Ridgeline might be built on the same platform as the Honda Pilot, but it’s a pickup truck, through and through. So, how much can the Ridgeline tow? It depends on your drivetrain: A Honda Ridgeline with front-wheel drive can tow up to 3,500 pounds. This setup is standard across most of the…
The 2020 Honda Pilot will impress San Marcos drivers from all walks of life with its five trim levels—the LX, EX, EX-L, Touring, Elite, and Black Edition. As you move from the base trim to the top-of-the-line model, you’ll enjoy access to more upscale exterior and interior features. With its powerful V6 engine, advanced safety suite,…