Set and Store Radio Presets
How to set radio presets on your HondaLink system
- To change a preset in your Honda vehicle, start out by pressing the “Source” button.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- To do this we tap the “Tuning” option. Here we can see what station we are currently on, use the top selector to fine tune the station, or use the larger bottom selector to skip between stations.
- Use the bottom selector to search for the station you would like to add as a preset. Once you have found your station, press the “Presets” option while your desired station is playing through the radio.
- Next determine which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by tapping and holding the desired preset.
- After a few seconds, the screen will flash and your preset selection will be complete.
More from Honda of Escondido
Contact Us Interested in buying a used car from Honda of Escondido? Consult this used car buying checklist to make sure you have everything in order throughout the process! Our team well help you find the right pre-owned car for you whether you’re looking for a used Honda of a used car of a different…
Contact Us The 2018 Honda Pilot is the most powerful in the Honda lineup, with a maximum towing capacity of 5,000 lbs. Two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive are offered across various Honda Pilot trim levels to suit your needs in San Marcos. Explore the Honda Pilot towing capacity and specs before taking this SUV out for…
Summer is fast approaching, the days are longer, and it’s time to take full advantage of the California weather. From visiting museums with the family to attending a fun event, there’s plenty to do in the Vista area. See what’s happening this season right here in Escondido! Contact Us San Diego Children’s Museum Kids will…