What Are the 2019 Honda CR-V Configurations?
If you are shopping for a capable compact SUV, the Honda CR-V is worth a double take. San Marcos families can find the features they are looking for among the 2019 Honda CR-V configurations. Enjoy two engines options, a continuously variable transmission (CVT), and a 1,500-pound towing capacity on the Honda CR-V, along with the unique features that come on each trim level.
With an MSRP of $24,350*, the entry-level 2019 Honda CR-V LX sets the stage for the rest of the new CR-V SUVs. Standard features for this model include:
- CVT with Sport Mode
- 2.4L 4-cylinder engine
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- Fold-flat 60/40-split-folding rear seats
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Available Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System (available on all trims)
For an MSRP of $27,250*, shoppers can opt for the EX trim. This Honda CR-V configuration provides a great selection of technology, safety, and comfort features.
- 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- Honda Sensing
- 7-inch display audio touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
Choosing the EX-L trims guarantees interior comfort for the whole family for an MSRP of $29,750*. Enjoy riding the Vista streets surrounded by:
- Leather-trimmed interior
- Power-adjustable seating
- Two-position memory driver’s seat
- Heated, body-colored power side mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System
The Touring is the most well-equipped of the 2019 Honda CR-V trim levels. With a starting MSRP of $32,750*, it includes just about everything Carlsbad families could want, such as:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System
- LED headlights with auto-on/off
- Hands-free access power tailgate
- Roof rails
- Dual-chrome exhaust finishers
- 9-speaker, 330-watt premium audio system
Explore the Honda CR-V Trim Levels at Honda of Escondido!
At every level, the 2019 Honda CR-V configurations impress with generous arrays of features for reasonable prices. See how it compares to other Honda SUVs like the HR-V, and then take both out for a spin at Honda of Escondido.
More from Honda of Escondido
If you are shopping for a capable compact SUV, the Honda CR-V is worth a double take. San Marcos families can find the features they are looking for among the 2019 Honda CR-V configurations. Enjoy two engines options, a continuously variable transmission (CVT), and a 1,500-pound towing capacity on the Honda CR-V, along with the unique…
Looking for a car you can customize to fit your personality? With more than 9 different color options, the 2019 Honda Accord offers a color to match your mood and style. Go for a splash of color with a blue or red, or stick with classic whites. You can even deepen things up with a…
The 2019 Honda Civic is here, and offers a variety of exciting trims to choose from. Honda not only offers drivers various styles when it comes to the interior of their vehicles, but also presents many exterior color options and the Civic is no exception. Let’s break down the lineup of one of the most…
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,045.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.