2020 Honda Passport Reviews
Interested in the 2020 Honda Passport? Of course a dealership like Honda of Escondido will sing the Passport’s praises, especially given its impressive power and ample space. But it’s important to gather information from unbiased sources, as well, which is why the 2020 Honda Passport reviews are critical in your decision-making process. Find out what some of the auto industry’s top critics have to say about the new Passport in this guide from Honda of Escondido before taking the Passport for a test drive near San Marcos.
What Do Experts Say in Their 2020 Honda Passport Reviews?
Curious about what experts like Edmunds and Car and Driver are touting in their 2020 Honda Passport reviews? In short, they’re impressed by this model’s efficiency and innovation. Read the Honda Passport reviews for yourself below to see what you can expect on the Vista roads.
- Edmunds: “The Passport, essentially a Honda Pilot minus a third row, offers far more passenger and cargo space than the CR-V and easier maneuverability than the Pilot. Headroom and legroom are abundant all around. And with more than 41 cubic feet of storage behind the second row, the Passport trounces most rivals when it comes time to carry large objects. It also offers comfortable seats, a smooth ride, upscale cabin materials, and a powerful and fuel-efficient V6 engine.”
- Kelley Blue Book*: “While it’s undeniably similar to its big brother, the 3-row Pilot, we like the looks and proportions of the 2020 Honda Passport much better. It’s six inches shorter but has the same wheelbase, and it’s also an inch wider and taller. It has a steeper back window angle for a sportier appearance, and its grille has a more rugged look as well.”
- Car and Driver: “Those who want a big two-row crossover SUV that drives well and wears a Honda badge will be more than satisfied with the 2020 Passport. It’s stockpiled with standard driver assists such as adaptive cruise control and automated emergency braking. The Passport also boasts an exceptionally comfy and commodious interior, with plenty of room to store cargo. Along with optional all-wheel drive, every model is powered by a quick and refined V-6 powertrain.”
- U.S. News and World Report: “The Honda Passport is a good two-row midsize SUV. Its cabin features upscale materials and loads of standard safety features, while the standard V6 engine delivers solid power and average fuel economy estimates.”
2020 Honda Passport Highlights
As we’re sure you’ve gathered from the glowing 2020 Honda Passport reviews, this model is a step up from the Honda CR-V in terms of space, yet not as large as the Honda Pilot. A few noteworthy features available across the new Honda Passport lineup include:
- 3.5L V6 engine that delivers 280 hp via a 9-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Intelligent Traction Management
- Honda Sensing® intelligent suite of safety and driver-assistance technologies
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4®) All-Wheel Drive
- Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- Perforated Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature
- 8-Inch Display Audio with High-Resolution Touchscreen
Create Your Own Honda Passport Review with Honda of Escondido
Now that you’ve read the Honda Passport reviews, are you ready to review it yourself with a test drive near Carlsbad? Get in touch with our team to plan your visit, and explore our new vehicle specials before coming in to find out how much you can save on a new Passport of your own!