2021 Honda CR-V MPG Ratings
Get the most out of every tank of gas as you travel around San Marcos, thanks to the strong 2021 Honda CR-V mpg ratings. This compact SUV boasts fuel economy returns comparable to cars, and a new hybrid model enhances efficiency even further. Learn more about Honda CR-V gas mileage by trim level, drivetrain, and engine with Honda of Escondido. Then, get in touch with our team to schedule a test drive near Vista.
Honda CR-V Gas Mileage
All new Honda CR-V models are powered by a 1.5L turbo inline-4 engine rated at 190 hp and 179 lb-ft of torque. The Honda CR-V mpg you can expect on Carlsbad streets depends upon the drivetrain you select.
- Honda CR-V with 2WD and CVT: 28 mpg city/34 mpg highway*
- Honda CR-V with AWD and CVT: 27 mpg city/32 mpg highway*
Honda CR-V Gas Mileage: Hybrid
Interested in the CR-V Hybrid? This model runs on a 2.0L DOHC i-VTEC® Atkinson-cycle engine with an electric motor, an electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (eCVT), and all-wheel drive. This setup delivers 212 hp, as well as an EPA-estimated 40 mpg city and 35 mpg highway*. Additionally, the Honda CR-V Hybrid boasts regenerative braking, Hybrid Driver Information Interface, and three drive modes, including ECON, Sport, and EV.
Honda CR-V Gas Mileage: Features
What makes the Honda CR-V mpg ratings possible? The powertrains, of course, significantly influence the numbers, and there are a number of features that improve efficiency, as well.
- Honda Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control™: When faced with bad weather, rough terrain, or difficult road conditions, this system automatically engages to provide more traction. When the road ahead is smooth, the CR-V uses only the front wheels for better fuel economy.
- Idle Stop: Conserve fuel each time you hit a red light or pause at a stop sign, as this system shuts down the engine when you’re not moving and automatically starts back up when you remove your foot from the brake pedal.
- Eco Assist™ System: Get feedback on your driving habits so that you can drive more efficiently around Poway. This system keeps track of how you drive to let you know how your Honda CR-V gas mileage is affected.
Experience Honda CR-V MPG at Honda of Escondido
Access the Honda CR-V mpg ratings and efficient performance when you get behind the wheel at Honda of Escondido! Our team is standing by to set you up with a new CR-V at a great price today.
More From Honda of Escondido
For years, the Honda Civic has been a go-to sedan for drivers in the San Marcos area, and it’s no wonder why. The Civic expertly blends power and efficiency, style and practicality, technology and intuition. A complete redesign for the 2022 model year results in a number of exciting updates to the Honda Civic trim…
Subcompact crossover SUVs have become quite popular among San Marcos-area drivers like you, but that doesn’t mean that you have to compromise on interior space. The 2021 Honda HR-V is proof. This Honda crossover guarantees ample room for passengers and cargo alike, and it certainly doesn’t skimp on convenient features and advanced technologies. Check out the…
Make the most of every gallon of gas as you travel around San Marcos with the 2021 Honda Civic. Given that the introductory Honda Civic model — the Civic Sedan LX with a continuously variable transmission (CVT) — earns 30 mpg city and 38 mpg highway*, according to EPA estimates, there’s no doubt that you will…