What is the Towing Capacity of the Honda Pilot?
The 2018 Honda Pilot is the most powerful in the Honda lineup, with a maximum towing capacity of 5,000 lbs. Two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive are offered across various Honda Pilot trim levels to suit your needs in San Marcos. Explore the Honda Pilot towing capacity and specs before taking this SUV out for a test drive!
Towing & Performance Specs
- Honda Pilot Towing Capacity
- 2WD Models – maximum 3500 lbs
- AWD Models – maximum 5000 lbs
- Engine Specs
- 280-hp 3.5L V6 engine with 262 lb-ft of torque
- 6-speed or 9-speed automatic transmission available
- 27 highway mpg* with 2WD / 26 highway mpg* with AWD
- Hill Start Assist
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Available Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4™) AWD System
- Available Intelligent Traction Management with Snow/Sand/Mud settings
- Available Honda LaneWatch™
Find Your Pilot at Honda of Escondido
Take a closer look at Honda Pilot safety, compare the Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander, or find out which Honda models offer all-wheel drive to learn more. After you explore the 2018 Honda Pilot towing capacity, take a look at our Pilot inventory and pick out one to take home from Honda of Escondido near Carlsbad.
Are you interested in pickup trucks, too? If so, you’ll want to check out the towing capacity of the Honda Ridgeline today!
* Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.