Honda Safety Awards
It’s no secret that Honda makes cars designed to keep you safe, so drivers can venture out on the So-Cal roadways with peace of mind in any of these safety award-winning Honda models:
- The Civic: The 2018 Honda Civic received a total of five NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Ratings¹ across different trims. The 2017 Civic Sedan with Honda Sensing® technology is also a 2017 IIHS Top Safety Pick.
- The CR-V: The 2018 CR-V with Honda Sensing® and LED headlights was named a 2017 IIHS Top Safety Pick+, and it was among the 2017 U.S. News² Best New Cars for Teens.
- The HR-V: This dynamic vehicle was awarded the 2018 U.S. News Best Subcompact SUV for the Money³, scoring a 9 out of 10 in Safety.
- The Accord: Kelley Blue Book named the Honda Accord as a Midsize Car Best Buy of 2018⁴, citing the Accord-standard Honda Sensing® safety system as one of its strongest features.
- The Pilot: Both the AWD and FWD trims on the 2018 Pilot SUV were awarded an NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating.¹
Find Your Honda in Escondido
There are a lot of reasons to come to Honda of Escondido to purchase your award-winning Honda. Learn more about Honda safety by comparing Honda Sensing® technology vs Toyota Safety Sense™. Find the model that is right for you, available near the San Marcos and Vista areas now!
¹Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov. Model tested with standard side airbags.
²View U.S. News article Best Cars for Teens at www.usnews.com/cars.
³View U.S. News article 2018 Best Cars for the Money at www.usnews.com/cars.
⁴For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.